Key consulting services and projects
The optimization of organizational processes has many aspects. The documentation of cost structures and work processes as well as team quality and motivation are all part of it. We support our clients during the implementation of flexible work and organizational processes. The realisation of their individual ideas and targets is equally important to as to avoid critical factors in corporate success. These are in particular: symbolic involvement of employees, defensive communication, ambiguous responsibilities and competences, negligence of qualification processes.
- Reorganization and optimization of core processes (sales including customer service, procurement, regulation, commercial and technical processes) at municipal utilities and other energy suppliers
- Establishment of the controlling corporate functions within the framework of holding structures and network spin-offs
- Establishment and support of the project management for several energy suppliers and a municipal public transport company
- Restructuring of the sectors of occupational safety, environment and health of a major regional energy supplier
- Designing service processes for a company group (development of service level agreements)
- Workshops on business process optimization in the media industry
Realignment and company controlling
Realignment and controlling in a company do not have to be costly and complicated, but they are the basis of target-oriented company management.
Leadership and human resources management
The realignment of different fields or the entire company only works properly, if the managerial staff and the employees implement systems, processes and communication in a reasonable way.
A process of change which is not communicated properly will not work in the long run – and that applies to clients, staff and the public.
As consultants, we accompany processes of change and develop tailor-made solutions for our clients. That is the reason why we know the business processes and understand what is really expected of the applicant.